Manchester, Greater Manchester
£22000 - £25000 per annum
7 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently seeking a Part Qualified Management Accountant to join a well-established not-for-profit organisation based in Manchester on a permanent basis.
This position will report directly into the Senior Reporting Accountant and will involve providing a full and comprehensive finance function for companies within the organisations group.
Main responsibilities for the Part Qualified Management Accountant will include:
- Accruals and prepayments
- Assist with month end journals
- Assist with credit control
- Prepare and check weekly BACS runs for submission for payments
- Analyse variances against budgets and report back to the Senior Reporting Accountant
- Bank and other balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing management accounts reporting packs
- Reviewing management accounts with budget holders
- Maintain general ledger
- Review capitalised expenditure
- Prepare statutory financial information including detailed audit file for year-end audit
- Liaise with auditors during audit process to provide analysis of financial results
Essential criteria for Part Qualified Management Accountant:
- Must have experience in similar role with strong knowledge of financial and management accounting
- Flexibility to pick up additional duties to assist the wider team
- Bank reconciliations
- Ideally studying towards AAT, ACCA or CIMA
This is an excellent opportunity to add value to a well-established team in an organisation that values and looks after its employees.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this Part Qualified Management Accountant role, please apply now or contact Megan Coop at Sellick partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.