£35000 - £60000 per annum + bonus, pension
about 2 months ago
Part Qualified Pensions Actuary sought for a partner-led Pensions Consultancy. Our client is seeking a Part to Nearly Qualified Actuary to enhance their Pensions Consulting team in a role which can be based in multiple offices across the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Part to Nearly Qualified Actuary with experience in Pensions Consulting to join a partner-led Consultancy as a Part Qualified Pensions Actuary.
This opportunity will see you focusing on UK DB pension schemes, working with both Trustee Boards and Sponsoring Employers.
Responsibilities of the Part Qualified Pensions Actuary:
- Contribute to the delivery of projects across a portfolio of clients
- Prepare client communications, reports, presentations and attend client meetings
- Carry out actuarial calculations in respect to scheme funding, actuarial factors, company accounting and individual member calculations
- Support in areas such as Risk Transfer, New Business, Defined Benefits
Key Experience of the Part Qualified Pensions Actuary:
- Part to Nearly Qualified Actuary
- DB Pensions Consulting experience
- Strong communication skills
Our client are looking to recruit strong Part Qualified Pensions Actuary as soon as possible and are currently conducting a streamlined interview process.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Part Qualified Pensions Actuary at a partner-led Pensions Consultancy then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.