£35000 - £60000 per annum + bonus, pension
4 months ago
Part Qualified Pensions Consultant sought for a Big 3 Pensions Consultancy. Our client is seeking a number of Part Qualified Actuaries to enhance their Pensions Consulting team in roles that can be based in multiple offices across the UK, with flexible and remote working options.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Part Qualified Actuary with more than 18 months experience in Corporate Consulting or Trustee Consulting to join a Big 3 Pensions Consultancy as a Part Qualified Pensions Consultant.
This client is keen to encourage their employees to take ownership of their own career and develop in the areas they are most interested in. You can work in Corporate or Trustee consulting, a combination of the two and have involvement in one of the specialist teams (e.g. Risk Transfer/ Investments/ Longevity/ GMP Equalisation)
Responsibilities of the Part Qualified Pensions Consultant:
- Produce actuarial work for Trustee and Corporate clients in your portfolio, including technical calculations, drafting advice papers and delivery advice to clients
- Participate in client meetings and build strong relationships with clients
- Opportunity to be involved in projects across a range of specialist teams including Risk Transfer, Longevity, Member Options, GMP Equalisation and Investments
- You will also be supporting senior colleagues on large client accounts and be involved in networking and securing new business.
- You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of teams within the business to add value to clients
Key Experience of the Part Qualified Pensions Consultant:
- Part Qualified Actuary
- DB Pensions Consulting experience
- Strong communication skills
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Part Qualified Pensions Consultant as soon as possible and are currently conducting a streamlined interview process.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Part Qualified Pensions Consultant at a Big 3 Consultancy then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.