West Sussex, England
£75000 - £100000 per annum
8 months ago
Part time Commercial, IT and Procurement Lawyer
3 days per week
Regulatory Body Sussex
Part time Commercial, IT and Procurement Lawyer is required to join a large and well reknowned Regulatory body in Sussex on a permanent basis.
Our client is ideally looking for an experienced Commercial Lawyer that has previous experience of public procurement and IT contractual matters ideally.
Job profile below;
- You will be joining a well established team of 14 lawyers in the contract and procurement team with a sub team of 3 people which will work closely with yourself.
- You will be creating and negotiating contracts on behalf of the organisation.
- You will support complex, large and high profile/high risk commercial negotiations
- Lead on and support, as necessary, negotiations with external suppliers ensuring contracts are concluded successfully and disputes are avoided
- Relevant knowledge of pensions legislation, Equality Act 2010, Data Protection Act1998, Human Rights Act 1998, FOI Act 2000, IORP Directive 2003/41 and EIOPA Regulations 2010/1094 as well as elements of UCITs and Solvency II Directive
- Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pensions world
- discretionary bonus arrangements
- access to performance related pay progression
- 25 days annual leave provision
- flexible working arrangements
- development opportunities
- enhanced parental leave arrangements
- a free employee assistance programme
This is an exciting opportunity for those who are looking for a part time role that can work around other commitments either work or personal. A great chance to work for a large organisation and be involved with some high profile work.
For more information, please contact Chelsey Newsom.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.