Bury, Greater Manchester
£18000 - £22000 per annum + Pro rata
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently representing a well-established business based in Bury. They are looking for a part- time Credit Controller to join the business on a permanant basis.
The Credit Controller will take responsibility for:
- Managing and chasing debt
- Managing a ledger
- Allocating payments and cash
- Investigating client money queries
- Working to strict deadlines
- Working closely alongside accounts payable
The Credit Controller will meet the following criteria:
- Proven experience in a credit control role
- Strong investigation skills as this role requires dealing with complex reconciliations and queries
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience dealing with high volume invoices
- Proven ability to maintain and manage a ledger
If you believe you have the relevent skills, please apply now or contact Megan Coop at Sellick Partnership.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high number of applications and are unable to respond to each CV we receive.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.