Gateshead, Tyne and Wear
£28000 - £29000 per annum
5 months ago
I am currently assisting a fantastic client with the recruitment of a part time Finance Manager initially on a 12 month fixed term basis.
£28,000 - £30,000 pro rata (3 days a week, one day only required in the office per week)
Reporting to the Chief Executive Offer, the successful candidate will be an experienced Finance Manager responsible for the financial management of the business, management of the accounting records and the preparation of management accounts.
- Oversee and manage the entire accounting function of the business.
- Financial reporting
- Prepare & distribute management accounts, profit and loss statements and balance sheets.
- Prepare monthly payroll calculations
- Cashflow forecasting
- Prepare Annual budget for Chief Executive Officer and Board.
- Prepare statutory accounts at year end for authorisation by Board and liasing with the external auditors.
- Maintain the accounting records using Sage Line 50 including: Cash book, Purchase ledger and Nominal ledger
- Carry out regular bank reconciliations
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Prepare and post journal entries as required.
- A proven record of success in financial management.
- Part qualified in a professional accountancy qualification.
- An understanding of financial management and wider management principles and techniques.
- A high level of financial and commercial awareness.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, with proven ability to manage complex tasks.
- Experience of project management and managing multiple priorities.
For more information please contact Maz Williams at Sellick Partnership Newcastle
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.