£18000 - £20000 per annum + DOE pro-rata
11 months ago
Due to an exciting period of growth, a well-established financial services business based in Liverpool City Centre is currently looking to appoint a Financial Services Administrator on a permanent part-time basis to join their dynamic and growing operations team.
As Financial Services Administrator, you will work as part of a fast-paced operations team and be responsible for:
- Reviewing and amending client documentation in line with FCA regulations
- Investigating and resolving client queries relating to contracts and ISA transactions
- Inputting client data on to the system in a timely and accurate manner
- Processing documentation for account opening, account closures and transfers on behalf of clients
- Producing reports on a regular basis for senior management
As Financial Services Administrator you will have the following skill set:
- Strong administration experience in a fast-paced environment
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience working in the financial services sector would be highly advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Financial Services Administrator to join a company with a dynamic culture and unrivalled opportunities. Our client also offers excellent pension, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and a flexible working pattern.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Financial Services Administrator role, please apply now, or contact Alice Cresswell-Hogg at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.