Role: Human Resources Administrator
Salary: £8.00 - £10.00 per hour
Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit an experienced Administrator for a high profile NHS organisation, based in Liverpool. The purpose of the Human Resources Administrator is to assist the wider HR department in effective running of a busy department. This is an excellent opportunity to develop and hone your HR skills and to further develop your career within Human Resources.
Responsibilities of the HR Administrator include;
- Assisting HR colleagues in all aspects of administration including, typing letters, writing and sending emails, and organising meetings
- Creating and updating Excel spread sheets
- Input a wide range of HR information including Employee Relations casework onto an Employment Law tracking system
- Assist in producing user friendly reports using the HR system and Excel
- Liaise with a wide range of Human Resources colleague and offer administrative support.
- Support the establishment in a period of organisational change.
Required experience and skills of the HR Administrator:
- It is essential that you have previously worked within an administrative capacity before and ideally as a HR Administrator or very similar
- Significant competency using Excel spreadsheets
- Prior relevant HR or administrative experience working within an NHS or Health organisation would be desirable but is by no means essential.
- Strong understanding and grasp of the workings of a Human Resources department.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build a rapport quickly.
- Excellent attention to detail with ability to analyse problems and provide solutions.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the HR Administrator, please apply now, or contact Mark Croston at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in recruitment operating across the UK. Over the last ten years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.