West Yorkshire, England
Up to £30000 per annum + FTE
about 1 year ago
To suit applicant
Part Time HR Advisor:
Salary: £30k FTE
Location: West Yorkshire
Duration: Permanent - Part Time: Approximately 25 hours a week (days/hours flexible)
Working for a busy Manufacturing business in West Yorkshire, Sellick Partnership is currently recruiting for a talented and passionate Part Time HR Advisor. The newly appointed Part Time HR Advisor will be responsible for providing effective HR advice and support to managers and colleagues in a way that reflects and underpins the company's values.
Key Responsibilities of the Part Time HR Advisor:
- Provide HR advice to managers on operational matters including disciplinary and grievance, learning and development, and absence management.
- Build positive sustainable working relationships with employees, developing strong feedback and communication channels to support high levels of employee engagement.
- Support line-managers with the attraction, recruitment and selection of top talent, managing the delivery of training from induction onwards to ensure compliance with technical standards.
- Manage the transactional HR data, developing and implementing HR systems and processes which support delivery of business strategies and goals.
Key Requirements of the Part Time HR Advisor:
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably FMCG or manufacturing environment.
- CIPD qualified (or working towards CIPD qualification)
- Sufficiently confident to work in stand-alone role as sole HR colleague on site.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to professionally challenge strong opinions when required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling high work volumes in a calm manner.
- Demonstrate effective planning, organisation skills and a high attention to detail.
- An enthusiastic self-starter with a drive to make a difference through taking initiative.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Part Time HR Advisor position, then please apply now, or contact Natalie Ferguson, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick