Greater Manchester, England
£30000 - £33333 per annum + bonus and benefits
2 months ago
Salary; £30,000 - £33,333 (pro rated)
Part Time, Permanent
If you're an experienced HR Manager with a passion for working with people and have strong generalist HR experience then I'd be keen to speak to you.
I'm recruiting on behalf of an SME business based in Manchester looking for a HR Manager to join their senior management team. This is a new role created due to the growth of the business (organic and through acquisition). You will support with the ongoing development of the business and will join the business on a part time basis (around 25 hours per week).
As HR Manager, you will play a pivotal role in this exciting stage of their journey. If you're looking for a role where you can make a real impact and learn new skills then please get in touch.
Key responsibilities of the Part Time HR Manager:
- Reporting to the Managing Director, responsible for establishing and leading the HR function across the group
- Key to driving company culture and employee engagement
- Responsible for the full recruitment process including succession planning
- Responsible people development at all levels; identifying training needs etc
- Responsible for inductions and on boarding
- Working with department heads to prepare for upcoming performance appraisals and pay reviews
- Work on updates to the company's absence and sickness policies
- Responsible for GDPR
- Responsible for updating and implementing new processes, policies and system improvement
- Responsible for leading on any HR projects
- Responsible for HR administration, creating contracts etc.
Key skills of the Part Time HR Manager:
- CIPD 5 Qualified or working towards
- Hands on HR generalist with strong operational skills and the ability to drive the company's People Strategy
- Experienced gained within growing, fast paced, inquisitive businesses
- Highly commercial
- Happy working in a standalone HR role
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy while you pursue ambitious targets
- Strong mentoring/coaching skills
- Strong administrative skills
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced, growth culture with unrivalled opportunities to learn new skills and gain excellent benefits. If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Part Time HR Manager position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.