Greater Manchester, England
£26000 - £30000 per annum + good benefits
over 1 year ago
Part Time (3 days per week)
Manufacturing / Trade Unions
Working for a busy Manufacturing business in Greater Manchester, we are currently recruiting for a talented and passionate Part Time HR Manager. This is a key role within a multi site business. The newly appointed HR Manager will be based at the Greater Manchester site and will work 3 days per week (days/hours flexible).
Key responsibilities of the Part Time HR Manager:
- Help build/transform and continually improve the business through the people and people processes we have in our business e.g. talent acquisition, learning & development, reward, people management, culture, employee engagement, employee relations.
- Have full responsibility and accountability for all the HR and HR Admin related activity, both long term and on a day to day basis. This includes, but is not limited to, the organisation structure design, recruitment and termination, process and policy composition, benefits management, reward, payroll, sickness absence management, Induction, starters and leavers learning and development, etc
- Be the HR Partner with all other functional heads/managers facilitation their ability to deliver business goals.
- Build positive sustainable working relationships with employee representatives and representative groups including trade unions.
- Works to deliver in the core HR strategic areas of: organisational design; values and engagement; creating a high performing culture; reward and recognition; HR operational excellence
Key requirements of the Part Time HR Manager:
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Must have experience of working within the manufacturing sector
- Must have experience of working within a unionised environment including leading on pay negotiations
- This role requires demonstrable experience of working in a progressive HR role with a deep understanding of UK labour regulations.
- Candidates will need to be able to demonstrate the ability to act confidently, consciously and able to cope with ambiguity and change.
- This opportunity would suit someone able to drive improvements across the business.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this part time HR Manager position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.