Up to £30000 per annum + D.O.E
about 1 month ago
Part time (3 days per week)
Working for a busy Manufacturing business in Cardiff, we are currently recruiting for an experienced, part time HR Manager. This is a newly created role to this multi-site business. The newly appointed HR Manager will be based at the Cardiff site and will work 3 days per week.
- Help build/transform and continually improve the business through the people and people processes we have in our business e.g. talent acquisition, learning & development, reward, people management, culture, employee engagement, employee relations.
- have full responsibility and accountability for all the HR and HR Admin related activity, both long term and on a day to day basis. This includes, but is not limited to, the organisation structure design, recruitment and termination, process and policy composition, benefits management, reward, payroll, sickness absence management, Induction, starters and leavers learning and development, etc
- Be the HR Partner with all other functional heads/managers facilitation their ability to deliver business goals.
- Build positive sustainable working relationships with employee representatives and representative groups including trade unions.
- Works to deliver in the core HR strategic areas of: organisational design; values and engagement; creating a high performing culture; reward and recognition; HR operational excellence
We are ideally looking for candidates who are CIPD qualified with experience of working within a manufacturing and unionised environment. This role requires demonstrable experience of working in a progressive HR role with a deep understanding of UK labour regulations. Candidates will need to be able to demonstrate the ability to act confidently, consciously and able to cope with ambiguity and change. Someone who is able to drive improvements across the business.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this part time HR Manager position then please apply now, or contact Natalie Ferguson, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.