£8.50 - £10.50 per hour
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for a part-time Purchase Ledger to assist a Public Sector organisation during a crucial period of growth. This assignment will initially be for 6 months on an interim basis, and very likely to lead onto a permanent role.
Key responsibilities of the Purchase Ledger:
- Ensure timely processing of supplier invoices, credit notes and recharges - please note there is a large volume of invoices to be processed
- Log supplier invoices containing queries and maintain a filing system for original invoices
- Review invoices under query regularly and communicate with buying sections and suppliers until any necessary corrections are received
- Raise manual invoices and credits as necessary for the return and replacement of goods
- Respond to customer queries and liaise with customers, suppliers and buying sections in order to resolve them
- Assisting with ad-hoc reporting, queries and administration
The successful Purchase Ledger will:
- Have previous purchase ledger experience, dealing with high volumes of processing invoices
- Be able to work at a fast pace whilst keeping accuracy
- Be computer literate (Microsoft Office and ledger systems)
- Be able to start at short notice
- Commit to the length of the interim assignment with the long-term aspiration to continue into the role permanently
This is a great opportunity to work with a well-known organisation and add value to the existing team.
For further information or for a confidential discussion, please get in touch with Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.