Greater Manchester, England
Up to £100000.00 per annum + £7K car + 20% bonus
4 months ago
As a leading energy and services group our client operates within energy; services and regeneration employing 17,000 people currently in the UK. Core values and a vision associated around improving people's lives, they have grown rapidly over a substantial period of time.
As an individual do you have the experience and background to deliver a diverse suit of services across the public and private sectors? If so, please read on and consider this specification.
- Understanding of core workings in Local Government; City Government or Large City Councils - with a link back to the Private Sector are very much desirable.
- The electoral nature of Public Sector and Private Sector relationships within Government should not be forgotten.
- Addressing values around sustainability and the environment with associated client, colleague and community stakeholders connected - the role has ambitious characteristics to grow rapidly and evolve quickly.
- As Partnership Director meeting the objectives of the employer and client 'in the round' will cement the relationship.
- Financial excellence; leadership, partnership working, strategy and business planning are areas to consider.
- Customer engagement and feedback; collaborative working, leadership and talent development.
- Ownership of the relationship will be key to the success of the multi-million pound contract sitting across areas such as building, repair and maintenance; carbon reduction, regeneration and waste disposal.
- The multi-level complexity of contracts 'binding' employer and client into long terms deals require individuals that have the capability to challenge and review.
Your personality should want to influence colleagues and clients with the same consistency, driving a collaborative delivery.
Individuals with empathy, effective communication and interpersonal skills will allow the many relationships to flourish and grow within the tenure of the contract.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV or contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.