South Yorkshire, England
£25000 - £35000 per annum
4 months ago
2 - 3 months
Sellick Partnership are currently working with an organisation to recruit a Payment and Revenues Officer on a temporary basis for a 2 - 3 month contract.
The successful Payment and Revenues Officer will:
1. To have full management responsibility of the Payments and Revenues Assistant with regards to the planning, co-ordination, prioritisation of all tasks in order to meet the departments deadlines and workloads and the daily supervision of the Finance Administrator.
2. To manage and maintain an efficient and effective supplier / creditor payments (Purchase Ledger) function in accordance with Financial Regulations, Contract Standing Orders and legislative rules and regulations. To be the main point of contact for the department, to respond and resolve all queries.
3. To create and maintain the list of creditors within the system and to ensure that any new creditor accounts created or requests for bank detail changes are validated
4. To ensure that all income either cash or cheque received at HQ or income directly paid in to our bank account is receipted and accurately allocated within the Finance system and banked accordingly.
5. To ensure that all direct payments taken from the SYFR bank account are verified and checked.
6. To manage and maintain an efficient and effective Debtors (Sales Ledger) function in accordance with Financial Regulations and legislative rules and regulations. Including actively monitoring and chasing outstanding debts and producing the monthly aged debt report and the quarterly review report for the Financial Services Manager.
The Payment and Revenues Officer must have:
1. Knowledge of year end processes and procedures
2. Experience of working in a financial environment
3. Previous Public Sector experience
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.