£19000 - £24000 per annum
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit a Payroll Administrator to join a recently-established organisation based in the East Lancashire area. Due to growth and expansion, the team are looking for a highly organised team-player with previous experience of working within a payroll position.
Responsibilities for the Payroll Admin include:
* Assist the project team during a busy period of systems implementation which is going live within the next couple of months
* Payroll processing alongside an external provider
* Receiving sign-off for monthly payroll
* Administrative duties including employee queries as and when required
* Administering monthly payroll
* Transmitting of data from system to system
* Acting as the main point of contact for all payroll queries
The ideal candidate for this role will demonstrate:
* Previous experience of working in a payroll position is essential
* Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and managing conflicting priorities
* Understanding of deductions, Statutory Maternity, Paternity and Sick pay
* Ability to perform manual calculations for payroll
Our client is looking for this role to start as soon as possible, and as a result is unable to consider applicants who have a notice period longer than 1 month in duration.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this post, please contact Lauren Newell at Sellick Partnership by sending an email to Lauren.Newell@SellickPartnership.co.uk.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.