Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Up to £15000 per annum + Pension, Cash plans, Insurance
2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll Administration Clerk to join our reputable client on a part time and permanent basis. This working pattern for this position will be split between home based, agile working and on site.
The purpose is to ensure that Weekly and Monthly payrolls are processed accurately and on time whilst maintaining a high standard of customer service and administration.
The duties of the Payroll Administrator Clerk include:
- Check and process data captured from the time management system (TMS) for payment of weekly paid employees.
- Provide all necessary administrative support and data housekeeping duties that are involved with contract changes, new starters and leavers etc.
- Calculate SSP, CSP, SMP, SAP, SPP accurately and in-line with Statutory and Company guidelines.
- Ensure that employees are assessed and communicated with in relation to Auto-enrolment requirements and that our payrolls remain compliant with the Pensions Regulator.
- To assist with accurate and timely processing of the company weekly and monthly payrolls using the appropriate HR and Payroll software.
- Manipulate data within Excel to provide the Accounts department of a full analysis of payments made.
- Produce payslips, P45s etc. and distribute to employees as necessary.
- Maintain employee data in-line with company policy and the Data Protection Act.
- Ensure adherence to statutory and legal obligations regarding payroll and pension processes.
- Assist with CSR event planning and organisation.
- Prioritise tasks and organise own time effectively.
The ideal Payroll Administration Clerk will have:
- 5+ years of experience in Payroll
- Proficient in Excel
- A team player
- A key eye for detail
If your experience meets the requirements above, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.