£20000 - £24000 per annum + excellent company benefits
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join an award-winning financial services business based in Derby.
They are looking for someone to work in the established Payroll team to process clients payroll within their busy, professional Payroll bureau. Our client is one of the top 50 business advisory firms, who offer a host of award-winning compliance and advisory services and are looking are seeking an excellent Payroll Administrator to join their stable team on a permanent basis.
Duties of the Payroll Administrator include:
- End to end Payroll service, including full payroll and auto-enrolment
- Processing payroll for over 250 clients
- Processing the payroll on a weekly, fortnightly, four-weekly and monthly basis
- Using Sage Payroll software
- Using computer skills on softwares such as Word, Excel and Outlook
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Proven experience of working within a Payroll position
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients
- Flexibility and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- High levels of attention to detail
- Desirable experience of Sage or Star software (would be advantageous)
- Knowledge and understanding of statutory payroll obligations, such as SSP and SMP
- Variety of software experience
In return, the company offers:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Opportunity to buy extra annual leave
- Health Shield cover
- Business rewards discounts
If you think that you match all of the criteria above please apply directly for immediate consideration or contact Sarah Childs for more information. Interviews will be taking place immediately.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.