Bradford, West Yorkshire
£20000 - £24000 per annum
23 days ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join an well-established organisation based in Bradford.
Duties of the Payroll Administrator include:
- Being a main point of contact for payroll support for all internal customers
- Provide support for internal customers to ensure optimum utilisation of the system
- Ensure that the payroll system is updated as required to ensure data accuracy and system maintenance including cleansing
- Continuously provide suggestions for process and system improvements
- Gather and maintain all compliance in accordance to specific internal and external regulation
- Regularly produce management information packs through business objects reporting
- General administrative tasks
- Action all HMRC or Court Orders and produce responses to third party requests for payroll information
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Proven experience of working within a Payroll Administrator position
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and customers
- Ability to analyse complex information and data and solve problems
- Flexibility and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- High levels of attention to detail
- Desirable experience of Sage or Star software (would be advantageous)
- Knowledge and understanding of statutory payroll obligations, such as SSP and SMP
- Variety of software experience
If you think that you match all of the criteria above please apply directly for immediate consideration or contact Lauren Newell in the Manchester office for more information.
Interviews will be taking place at short notice.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.