£10.00 - £12.00 per hour
about 2 months ago
Temp to Perm
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their outstanding and fast-growing business. They are looking for the ideal candidate to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
The ideal Payroll Administrator will have experience in the following:
- Processing in-house payroll for around 2,000 employees
- Running the weekly and monthly payroll process
- Investigating, identifying and resolving discrepancies in payroll and timesheet records
- Meeting strict financial deadlines in regards to payroll queries
- Processing employee data changes and payroll administration
- Issuing payslips and P45's to new and existing staff
The ideal Payroll Administrator will:
- Have proven past experience in high volume payroll
- Knowledge of manually calculating payroll queries and calculating SMP and SSP
- Proven experience on Sage Payroll
- Ability to effectively plan and organise own workloads
If you believe that you fit all of the criteria above, please apply now for immediate consideration.
The closing date for applications is Friday 22nd of March. Please note that only suitable applicants will be contacted directly.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.