Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
Up to £19500 per annum
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently assisting in the recruitment of a Payroll Administrator for a large Pensions consultancy based in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
They will provide a positive working environment within a growing organisation and support the Payroll Administrator with training and development where necessary.
Key responsibilities for the Payroll administrator:
- Gather basic data and information, and carry out routine data entry and basic analysis activities.
- Carry out basic calculations and run payrolls according to detailed instructions and under direct supervision and in a timely manner
- Carry out standard support tasks in a timely manner as requested and track payroll processing
- Assist more senior colleagues with more complex and advanced payroll tasks and standard reports
- Deal with email queries and exchange basic information with Pensions Administration team members and other internal and external stakeholders
- Identifying errors and escalating issues where appropriate
- Manage and record own time effectively
- Create letters from draft to final version
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of pension payroll administration activities and apply this knowledge to any scheme payroll
- Previous pension payroll administration experience of Defined Benefit schemes including running of payrolls on a computerised system, balancing month-end and year-end returns
- Thorough knowledge of pension payroll legislation framework and demonstrable ability to remain informed of changes to the framework
- Previous supervisory, leadership and management experience including performance monitoring, appraisals, recruitment etc.
- IT proficient, in particular Microsoft office
If this position is of interest please apply, or contact Nyari Breslin at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.