Crewe, Cheshire East, Cheshire, N. W. England, England
£18000 - £22000 per annum + additional benefits
2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join an excellent, well-established company near Crewe. The role is on a full time and permanent basis, with future development and progression on offer.
The duties of the Payroll Administrator include:
- Payroll processing of weekly, 4 weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual payrolls from start to finish.
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis to collate starter/leaver details.
- Setting up new starters inputting new tax codes.
- Inputting all relevant payroll information including SMP, SPP, holidays, pensions, commissions and bonuses.
- Processing leavers P45 and P46 forms and submitting these to HMRC.
- Saving reports in order to manually calculate and check the transactions and the tax codes once inputted on to the system.
The ideal Payroll Administrator will have:
- Proven experience of end to end payroll - ideally external/bureau expeirence too
- Experience on payroll software IRIS is desirable
- Previous exposure to variety size businesses is desirable
- Ability to work in a pressured environment to strict deadlines
- Strong Excel skills
If you feel your experience matches this role's requirements please apply for immediate consideration, suitable CVs will be contacted within the next few weeks.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice