Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, W. Midlands, England
£20000 - £25000 per annum + flexible hours, negotiable salary
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join an award-winning firm based in Stoke-on-Trent.
The duties of the Payroll Administrator include, but are not limited to:
- Dealing with multiple or large payroll in industry
- Running a high volume of payroll on weekly and monthly basis
- Working in a small team and sharing workload to meet deadlines
- Dealing with pension and RTI submissions
- Speaking to clients, resolving queries and giving support
The ideal Payroll Administrator will have:
- Proven experience of the duties above
- Experience in Sage Payroll (essential) and Xero Payroll (desirable)
- Ability to work in a small team and share workloads in order to meet deadlines
- Experience of external payroll e.g. bureau would be advantageous
Salary and package is dependent on the candidate and is negotiable. If you believe you suit the criteria above, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice