County Durham, England
£18000 - £22000 per annum
8 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently assisting in the recruitment of a Payroll Administrator to join a well established organisation based in County Durham.
The client is keen to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic individual to join their busy finance team. This role would suit someone who has previous payroll as well as other financial experience as there will be opportunity to carry out additional responsibility to assist the finance function. The ideal candidate will have worked with Excel, Word, Sage payroll and Sage 200 and have excellent communication skills.
The Payroll Administrator will be responsible for:
- Collecting timesheets and collating the information ready for the Managers to approve.
- Respond to all employee's issues and questions in a professional manner and within agreed timescale.
- Process weekly payroll for over 80 members of staff (2 payrolls to be processed)
- Responsible for the upkeep of the payroll information of the members of staff
- The reconciling/posting of labour costs on sage 200 against projects.
- Ensure HMRC compliance and knowledge is kept up to date and current
- Process end of year and RTI submissions ensuring accuracy and on time.
Costing of Regional Projects
- Update and maintain cost sheets from daily site records
- Enter provisions for future costs expected
- Check purchases invoices against POs, tickets and adjust costs accordingly
- Approve said invoices or follow up any queries with the supplier
- Monthly cost analysis to be carried out in time for the Management reports to be produced
Other Financial Duties this role may entail
- Reconcile the Bank statements for over 10 companies
- Responsible for the upkeep of the petty cash
- Reconcile the visa card statement
- Any other Adhoc duties
The salary for the position will be dependent on experience, and the company will offer excellent benefits such as 5% pension contribution, generous holiday allowance, and the opportunity for salary review for exceptional performance.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Kathryn Heeler in our Newcastle office, or submit your application via the following link.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.