6 months ago
A well-established Accountancy Practice in Liverpool are looking to appoint a Payroll Administrator.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager your duties as Payroll Administrator will include:
- Processing data changes for the payroll and ensuring all associated payroll tasks are completed within agreed timescales
- Investigating returned payments and taking appropriate action as required
- Handling enquiries on a day to day basis from internal and external customers
- Completing third party payments and any manual payments as required
- Liaising with overseas payment provider for the setting up of overseas payment transfers direct to overseas bank accounts as requested by the client
- Any other ad hoc duties to support the Payroll team
The successful applicant for the Payroll Administrator role will meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience in a payroll bureau or accountancy practice would be beneficial
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent IT skills including advanced Excel
- High motivation to succeed as an individual and as a team
This is an exciting opportunity to join an excellent organisation who prides themselves on being a great place to work offering excellent benefits and great career progression opportunities.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.