Manchester, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £22000 per annum
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting a Payroll Administrator for a global business based in South Manchester. The organisation that we're representing are currently going through a period of expansion and are in need of motivated individual with previous payroll exposure. With a niche product offering / service the organisation has seen huge expansion are now turning over in excess of £750 million. They have an ambitious 5 year growth plan and are undergoing a front and back office change programme to give them the ability to facilitate this growth. With an already established team already in place the organisation is able to offer a full training programme and future career progression.
- Process any starters, leavers and amendments.
- Maintain ongoing employee record through both accounting and external payroll systems.
- Timely collation and entry of timesheets (File Uploads, electronic and Manual).
- Payroll processing for PAYE and Ltd Co. Vendors (300+ contractors) including any statutory deductions for PAYE contractors.
- Processing accurate payment to employees via manual/online transfer.
- Distribution of self-bill invoices, remittance advice and employee payslips.
- Using accounting system to create and submit sales invoices.
- Address any discrepancies or queries related to payroll/invoicing.
- Assist the accounts team with any cost of sales queries relating to payroll postings.
- Month and year-end processing.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, positive individual who will fit into a small team and hit the ground running. The candidate will be well organised, with the ability to remain calm under pressure and use their own initiative. Strong communication skills are essential as well as the ability to handle queries and liaise closely with other teams. This well rounded individual will have excellent numeracy and literacy skills as well as current knowledge of payroll legislation. Previous payroll experience and experience using computerised payroll software is desirable.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.