Manchester, Greater Manchester
£28000 - £32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Sellick are currently recruiting for an experienced European Payroll Administrator for a fast growth organisation where there is a real people focused culture and great opportunity for progression both in Payroll and the wider finance team should you wish.
The company have been through significant growth in the last 2 years and even throughout the pandemic they have grown at pace. As a result they need to on-board 2 strong Payroll Administrators with European Payroll legislation exposure.
- Ensure timely and accurate payment of all European Employees
* Coordinate Payroll for specified countries and work with a third party calculator
* Manage one-time payments like STIP, LTIP, etc;
* Follow-up on cross company transfers.
* Be the companies legislative subject matter expert for Payroll across specified European Countries
* Prepare, assist to payroll, tax, statutory and SOX compliance audits. Follow-up assigned improvement actions;
* always be looking for process improvement and working with management on efficiencies
The Payroll Administrator will have experience in European payroll, as long as you have coordinated Payroll in either Spain, Belgium, France, Holland or Germany and have great attention to detail and deliver in a timely manner this is a great role for you. If you have calculated payroll for these countries that is a huge bonus.
This Payroll Administrator role will provide a great stepping stone in to a Global organisation who can provide a great career path at a pace you decide.
If you feel you have the right Payroll Administrator experience for this role then do get in touch.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.