Manchester, Greater Manchester
£22000 - £25000 per annum
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting a Payroll Administrator on a 12-month fixed term contract for a global business based in South Manchester. This vacancy sits within a relatively small team that is part of a close networks of departments, and has come about due to maternity leave. The organisation is going through a huge period of growth, and the niche product offering/service is currently turning over an excess of £750 million. In order to facilitate this growth, the organisation are undergoing a period of change of both front and back office and have a positive 5 year plan. The successful candidate will join an established team and will receive full training on the job.
The Role of the Payroll Administrator
- Maintain ongoing employee record through both accounting and external payroll systems.
- Process software import using Excel.
- Processing accurate payment to employees via manual/online transfer.
- Distribution of self-bill invoices, remittance advice and employee payslips.
- Timely collation and entry of timesheets (File Uploads, electronic and Manual).
- Address any discrepancies or queries related to payroll/invoicing, together with assisting the accounts team with any cost of sales queries relating to payroll postings.
- Payroll processing for PAYE and Ltd Co. Vendors including any statutory deductions for PAYE contractors.
- Year-end processing, and ad-hoc project duties.
- Using accounting system to create and submit sales invoices.
The Ideal Payroll Administrator
The successful candidate will be a confident, enthusiastic individual with strong communication skills. The candidate will be well organised with good attention to detail. The ability to handle queries using initiative is essential, as well as the ability to liaise closely with other teams. Experience working in a fast paced office environment is required, whilst maintaining high levels of numeracy and literacy skills. Exposure to UK and/or European payroll and experience using payroll software is desirable. If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Payroll Administrator, please apply now, or contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.