Manchester, Greater Manchester
£22000 - £26000 per annum + pension, health care, parking
about 1 month ago
Due to a restructure and change to an outsourced payroll model, our client has engaged Sellick Partnership to recruit a Senior Payroll Officer for a growing and forward thinking Not-for-Profit organisation in South Manchester. You will partner a specialist team externally and also a HR Manager internally to co-ordinate, liaise, deal with queries and maintain a smooth monthly payroll process. A strong communicator with a solid understanding of payroll who enjoys the communicative and partnering side of payroll is imperative for the right candidate profile to be shortlisted.
The role :
- Oversee and develop procedures to improve operational efficiency with internal and external stakeholders
- Hands on aspects include dealing with all payroll queries efficiently and accurately, reviewing work of others and overseeing development of an assistant
- Payroll reconciliation, analysis and preparation of reports for stakeholders
- Managing the administration of pension contributions and liaise with pension providers as necessary
The person :
- Ideally have a knowledge and experience of all Payroll matters including HMRC legislation, statutory entitlements, pensions obligations and processes
- Demonstrate previous experience of being a proven communicator, with various stakeholders ( including external ) and ensuring processes run efficiently
- Knowledge of relevant systems ideally, including all MS Office and iTrent or similar integrated HR / payroll software
If you consider yourself to be a committed, career driven professional who can demonstrate the above experience and who would welcome the stimulus of this opportunity then we would be pleased to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please apply online or contact Sam Sullivan or Steph Tasker at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.