Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£20000 - £24000 per annum
4 months ago
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be assisting a fantastic business in Newcastle with the recruitment of a Payroll Administrator.
As Payroll Administrator, you'll be responsible for maintaining effective procedures and processes to ensure accuracy of salaries, statutory payments and reporting in line with agreed SLAs.
- Timesheet input
- End to end payroll processing
- Process payroll cycle
- Input pension amendments and process auto enrolment
- Pay and pension enquiries
- Absence Administration
- Statutory payments and deductions
- Loading of Interface files
- Tax code changes, P45, RTI submissions
- Annual pension returns
- Pension reconciliation and upload to providers portals
- 24 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Life Cover equivalent to 1 times annual salary
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
For more information please contact Maz Williams at Sellick Partnership, Newcastle.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.