Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£18000 - £23000 per annum
5 months ago
Temp to Perm
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for a reputable business in Stoke on Trent who are looking to appoint a Payroll Administrator to their dynamic and growing team. This role requires an experienced individual, with proven experience of dealing with high payroll volumes. The role is an immediate start requirement, with the aim of going permanent.
Duties of the Payroll Administrator include:
- Input and calculation of accurate monthly payroll for both hourly paid and salaried staff
- Processing of payroll documentation
- Provide payroll information, deal with queries and requests
- Timely processing of employee pension
- Processing HR starters and leavers as required to cover
- Other reasonable duties as required
The successful Payroll Administrator will have the following:
- Previous payroll experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player
- Good IT skills
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task to meet deadlines
- High degree of confidentiality, high level of accuracy and the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to start the role at short notice
*As this is an immediate requirement, interviews will be taking place ASAP*
Salary depends on experience, ranging between £18-23K
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Jemma Bailey.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.