Darlington, County Durham
£18000 - £18727 per annum
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently working on behalf of an ambitious and market leading private sector organisation in the recruitment of a Payroll Administrator to join their Darlington based Payroll team. The Payroll Administrator will provide a comprehensive payroll service for all designated colleagues.
The successful candidate will have previous experience and be proficient in the end to end payroll process within a high volume environment. Good attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines are essential in assisting the smooth running of the payroll function.
Responsibilities of the Payroll Administrator include but are not limited to:
* Process payroll from start to finish for designated colleagues
* Understand the calculation of tax and national insurance
* Be able to apply statutory payments in relation to SMP OSPP ASPP SSP
* Demonstrate an understanding of Real Time Information (RTI)
* Demonstrate an understanding of Workers pension Auto Enrolment (WPAE)
* Pay via the BACS system
* Make any necessary deductions from colleagues' salary payments, ensuring the correct authorisation have been obtained from the Home/ Head Office colleague
* Reconcile records and complete forms for end of year returns
* Calculate Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, Statutory maternity Pay and Statutory
You'll be joining this business at an exciting time as they continue to grow and provide a leading service in order to be first choice for Residents and colleagues in each of the communities they serve.
If you are interested in this position please apply or contact Kathryn Heeler at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.