£17000 - £18000 per annum
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to join a reputable business in Crewe. The position will be temporary to permanent as the client needs someone to start sooner rather than later. Ideally, someone with a strong Payroll background would be beneficial, however they will also consider someone with some Payroll exposure and looking for a career within Payroll.
Duties of the Payroll Admin will include:
- Input data onto the computer system in relation to new employees, current employees and those leaving the Company.
- Keep accurate paper records.
- Answer queries in relation to pay from managers and employees either by telephone or in writing.
- Deal with all telephone queries in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Send out payslips.
- Complete and send P45's to ex-employees.
- Assist the Payroll Department in the operation of the payroll system.
- Other ad hoc Payroll duties.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience in an Accounts office.
- Strong Microsoft and Excel skills.
- Good organisation and administrative skills.
- Experience in running a computerised payroll system with input and year end documentation experience would be an advantage but not a pre-requisite.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to start at short notice.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Jemma Bailey.
Interviews will be taking place immediately.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice