£18000 - £20000 per annum
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for an experienced Payroll/HR Administrator to join our reputable, growing client based in Tamworth. The role is on a part time and permanent basis, requiring 25-26 hours a week.
The duties of the Payroll/HR Administrator include:
- Processing of monthly and fortnightly payroll data and completing all administration alongside this
- Ensuring the time and attendance system is maintained
- Carrying out Pensions administration
- Collating and analysing absence data and supporting the manager with relevant information
- Maintaining the HR database and personnel records
- Managing the training and development for the company, which includes arranging training in-house/externally and analysing any training needs
The ideal Payroll/HR Administrator will have:
- Proven experience of the duties above within a similar position
- Knowledge of the UK Employment Law
- Ability to successfully create and maintain documents on all Microsoft packages
- Part CIPD qualified or equivalent - desirable, not essential (study support will be provided)
- Ability to work autonomously and make difficult decisions
- Good level of organisation and prioritisation
This role requires someone on a part-time basis, 25-26 hours, for a minimum of 4 days a week. There is however some flexibility around the hours/days.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice