Payroll and Pensions Administrator
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£23067 - £26715 per annum
My client in South Yorkshire are currently seeking an enthusiastic Payroll & Pensions Administrator on an interim basis. The team are in the middle of a busy time at the moment and are seeking a temporary Payroll & Pensions Administrator to start with them ASAP.
Key duties and responsibilities of the Payroll & Pensions Administrator:
- Supporting the preparation of payroll processing, ensuring that all control and audit checks have been applied within deadlines.
- Checking key data input by the HR Admin team such as new bank details and tax forms.
- Checking outputs from control, audit and exception reports to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the payroll and taking action as a result as required.
- Preparing manual calculations and documents for example: adjustments, corrections, Maternity Schedules and KIT days.
- Maintaining a strong working relationship with relevant third parties (for example, pension suppliers, HMRC) by ensuring that queries and monthly returns are dealt with in a timely manner. Collating data for pension providers including scheme leavers and opt outs.
- Supporting the preparation and submission of the monthly contribution schedules for the Teachers' Pension Scheme, Local Government Pension Scheme, Universities Superannuation Scheme and NEST, including resolution of any queries arising from the submissions.
- Checking outputs from control, audit and exception reports to ensure the accuracy and integrity of pension data and taking action as required.
- Preparing manual calculations and documents, for example historical pension data queries.
- Responding to queries from internal HROD and Finance teams, as well as pension schemes, signposting and escalating these queries when appropriate.
- Reviewing quotes and costs in relation to different forms of retirement (for example, flexible retirement), where applicable.
- Reviewing pensions-related invoices received by the team, prior to sign-off and payment
To be successful as the Payroll & Pensions Administrator, you should:
- Have previous experience of working with Payroll or Pensions
- Previous Public Sector experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established team.
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria and are interested in this role, please send your CV to Nicole Graley at Sellick Partnership or give me a call for a confidential chat.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.