City Of Manchester, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £25000 per annum
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Payroll & Pensions Officer to join a well-known and growing organisation that provide services to wider South Manchester. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great team, make a real difference and add value during a crucial time in the organisation's future.
Key Responsibilities of the Payroll & Pensions Officer:
- Assist in providing an accurate and timely payroll service for all employees and pensioners
- Assist with the accurate calculation and recording of statutory and company payments
- Input both temporary and permanent salary variations into the computerised payroll system
- Verify and create third party payments in relation to deductions taken from salary
- Deal with all day to day aspects of Pension administration, GMP system updates and setting up of new pension records together with annual Pension Increase updates
- Deal with queries from both internal and external sources in relation to PAYE, NI, Pension together with any other payroll and pension related items
The successful Payroll & Pensions Officer will:
- Have previous experience of working in a busy payroll environment
- Have knowledge of PAYE, NIC and requirements/legislation relating to payroll
- Have strong Microsoft Office skills as well as some financial systems experience
- Have excellent communications skills and attention to detail
For further information or for a confidential discussion, please get in touch with Sam Sullivan at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.