Newcastle upon Tyne
£19000 - £25000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be working with a multinational professional services business to recruit a Payroll Associate. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team supporting with the delivery of payroll services for new and existing clients.
- Processing the payroll data each pay period accurately and to an agreed payroll schedule
- Setting up new joiners on the payroll software
- Manual calculation of pro-rated salary for joiners/leavers per payrun
- Manual retrospective calculations
- Processing statutory payments
- Setting up new pay components within the payroll software and ensuring the correct legislative processes are followed
- Manual gross to net and net to gross calculations on payslips each payrun
- Set up and administration of pensions information
- Calculating PAYE, NI and Apprenticeship levy amounts payable
- Completing payroll reports and send to clients, ie General Ledger
- Sending of regulatory compliance, FPS, EPS, Auto enrolment and Apprenticeship Levy
The successful candidate will have end to end payroll knowledge, high IT skills including experience of working with Excel, Word and PowerPoint. They must also have high attention to detail and accuracy.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Helen Dodds in our Newcastle office for a confidential discussion.
Do you know someone who is looking for a new job? Why not recommend them to Sellick Partnership and earn up to £1,000?
For every friend or colleague you refer that is placed by us, we will give you £100 worth of vouchers. If you refer more than one candidate to us within a 12 month period we will increase your reward accordingly. T&Cs apply, please see our website for further details.
Sellick Partnership is a marketleading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.