St. Helens, Merseyside
£14.00 - £18.00 per hour + DOE
about 1 year ago
Our client an established organisation in St Helens are recruiting for an experienced Payroll Audit and Assurance Manager on an interim basis starting asap until March 2020.
Key responsibilities for the Payroll Audit and Assurance Manager include:
* Reviewing payrolls to ensure compliance with legislative requirements
* Auditing of processes
* Identifying and resolving issues
* Developing strong working relationships
* Project management
Essential experience for the Payroll Audit and Assurance Manager:
* Previous payroll audit and assurance experience
* Able to identify risks and issues and able to implement and apply systems to manage these
* Managing and coordinating compliance audit of processes
* Strong communication skills and ability to build solid working relationships
* Excellent IT skills
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll Audit and Assurance Manager to add value to a busy team on an interim basis.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.