St. Helens, Merseyside
£17.00 - £22.00 per hour + DOE
8 months ago
Our client an established organisation in St Helens are recruiting for an experienced Payroll Client Relationship Manager on an interim basis starting asap for six months.
Key responsibilities for the Payroll Client Relationship Manager include:
- Working with the Assistant Director and Head of Payroll Service Development
- Managing relationships with current and potential clients
- Identifying client requirements
- Providing effective solutions to queries and issues
- Overseeing payroll operations
- Monitoring contracts to ensure required outcomes
- Key point of contact for clients and other stakeholders
- Producing reports and contributing to key business objectives
- Ensuring payroll timetables are met and that processes and compliance are adhered to
Essential experience for the Payroll Client Relationship Manager :
- Previous experience of end to end payroll processes including statutory requirements
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Able to identify risks and issues and apply systems to manage these
- Membership of CIPD and/or CIPP or willing to gain membership
- Strong communication skills and ability to build solid working relationships
- Excellent IT skills
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll Client Relationship Manager to hit the ground running and add value to a busy team on an interim basis.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.