£25000 - £28000 per annum + pension
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting a Payroll Manager to join a growing organisation on a permanent basis.
Our client is looking for an experienced Payroll Manager to support their expanding finance function. The duties of the Payroll Manager will be varied and is an excellent opportunity to make the role your own. The business is open to candidates who are looking to take their next step up in their career.
Responsibilities of the Payroll Manager
- Running, balancing and closing of all payrolls - submission of BACS and remittance of statutory/non-statutory deductions
- Inputting amendments to both staff payroll & pensions
- Processing immediate payments to members
- Completion of year-end payroll routines and reports
- Completion and submission of year-end returns for use in the year-end process
- Supervision and guidance of a Payroll Officer and Payroll Assistant
The Ideal Payroll Manager
- Have previous experience of working in a busy payroll environment to a supervisory/Team Leader level
- Have previous experience in running payrolls through to completion
- Have knowledge of PAYE, NIC and requirements/legislation relating to payroll
- Have strong Microsoft Office skills as well as some financial systems experience
- Have excellent communications skills and attention to detail
If you or anyone you know has the skills required for this Payroll Officer vacancy, please contact Xiomara Cabello at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642 or email@example.com.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.