Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
8 months ago
Working closely with the Deputy Payroll Managers to ensure provision of high-quality payroll services. In addition, you will be expected to participate in strategic business changes i.e. critical success factors, implement decisions made by the Board and understand the issues that affect the performance of the Company.
You will be involved in a wide range of payroll and management tasks. As Payroll Manager you will have prime accountability for the service delivery in terms of quality, profit and sustainability for an assigned client portfolio as well as the day to day line management of the deputy payroll managers and their designated team
You will need to have gained proven management experience covering key areas such as performance management, appraisals, and recruitment. Previous pension payroll administration experience of Defined Benefit schemes including running of payrolls on a computerised system, balancing month-end and year-end returns will also be required. In addition, previous project management experience would be required to perform pension payroll project-based work and thorough knowledge of pension payroll legislation framework would be needed.
- Competitive salary
- Participation in Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- A set of core benefits including pension plan, life assurance, employee assistance programme, 25 days holiday per year and access to a qualified, practising GP 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- A comprehensive range of voluntary benefits to suit your age and lifestyle including holiday trading, tech scheme, cycle to work scheme, dental cover, healthcare cash plan, critical illness cover, private medical cover for self and family, travel insurance and a broad range of discounts at hundreds of retailers.
The working week is Monday to Friday from 9am until 5.15pm (36.25) with 1 hour off for lunch. Flexible working arrangements for this role will be considered and can be discussed at interview.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following requirements:
- Right to Work confirmation
- DBS Disclosure check
- Employment or educational references covering five years
- Satisfactory credit check
For more information or to apply please contact Maz Williams at Sellick Partnership, Newcastle.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.