about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll Manager to join our reputable organisation based in Northampton. The role is on a full time and permanent basis, which is currently on a working from home basis, with some requirement to work on site in the future.
The role would be suitable for an individual who has previous Payroll Managerial or Supervisory experience and a strong background of system implementation.
The duties of the Payroll Manager include:
- Leading on the design, implementation and maintenance of the payroll system
- Co-ordinating the tendering processes for the payroll information systems
- Negotiating with and instructing system suppliers and manage the implementation of any changes as necessary
- Leading and managing all payroll staff ensuring that they are developed and equipped to provide an efficient service
- Leading, managing and coordinating all aspects of the payroll and pensions service, including reporting, reconciliations and BACS payments, ensuring that all statutory obligations are met
- Producing standard and ad hoc reports as required, including completion of information returns relating to payroll such as for NFI, FOI, ADR requests and pension data
- Representing the Payroll Service at local, regional and national payroll and pensions forums and meetings to ensure that the payroll service provision adheres to best practice
- Acting as the lead contact for all matters relating to income tax and national insurance including development of the related elements of the varying pay policies
- Management of the Cycle to Work and any other salary sacrifice schemes, including developing new procedures and P11D considerations.
- Managing the payroll service level agreement and monitor the contract with the payroll software provider, including liaising with the software provider to develop the payroll and pension system software so that it continues to meet user requirements
The ideal Payroll Manager will have:
- At least two years' experience within management accounts
- Excellent time management skills and appreciation of the importance of deadlines
- Flexible working hours and agile remote working options
- Free parking for when on site
- Incremental payrises and competitive pension scheme
Our client is hoping to have the Payroll Manager in the role as soon as possible, therefore if you believe your experience meets the criteria above, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.