Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum + pension
10 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting an experienced Payroll Manager to join a UK Leading Commercial business on a permanent basis. Following a recent restructure within the business this dynamic organisation have gone from strength to strength and are developing all areas.
Responsibilities of the Payroll Manager:
- Produce and develop the end to end payroll.
- Manage a team of 2 with the view of developing it in the future.
- Collate and distribute timesheets for direct employees and subcontractors to ensure smooth processing of the end to end, fortnightly payroll
- Reconcile weekly timesheets and handle the input of overtime and bonus payments
- Process any new started and leaver within the organisation
- Managing the end to end SSP, OSP, SMP and SPP process
- Ensure all payments are met with regards to BACS Salary Payments and Pension Contributions
- Assist with the production and distribution of management reports.
The Ideal Payroll Manager:
- Strong organisation, planning and time management skills with excellent attention to detail
- Experience in managing a small team of colleagues
- Problem solving skills/ability to deal with all payroll challenges as they arise.
- Proficient in the use of Excel and Eord
- Communicates professionally well (written and verbally) with all stakeholders.
- Experience working with ADP or a similar payroll provider an advantage
- CIPP qualified
- Previous experience of working in a multi-site environment an advantage
If you or anyone you know has the skills required for this Payroll Manager vacancy, please contact Sam Sullivan at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642 or email@example.com.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.