Cheadle, Greater Manchester
£13 - £16 per hour
4 months ago
Due to workload, and changes internally, Sellick Partnership are actively recruiting to an interim Payroll Manager for a duration of 6 months.
The Payroll Manager role:
- Maintain and input payroll information into Sage 50 Payroll software in a precise and accurate manner on a monthly basis and in accordance with statutory and contractual obligations
- Liaise with HR in regards to staff changes including starters, leavers, transfers and amendments
- Monitor and calculate sick pay, maternity, paternity and adoption payments in line with statutory requirements
- Preparation of year end pension returns, life insurance reports and reports to support the annual statements
- Be the main point of contact fo r all employee payroll queries
Required skills for the Payroll Manager role:
- Have experience of managing monthly payrolls including the year end process
- Have experience of using Sage 50 Payroll software
- Knowledge of pension administration, including auto-enrolment
- Strong IT skills
- Confidently use Excel functions, such as pivot tables
If you consider yourself to be a committed, career driven professional who can demonstrate the above experience and who would welcome the stimulus of this opportunity then we would be pleased to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please apply online or contact Stephanie Tasker at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.