£16 - £25 per hour
Role: Payroll Manager
Location: Wolverhampton - Hybrid working
Type: Temporary - Full Time
Duration: Three to Six months
Hourly rate: £16 to £25 per hour plus holiday pay
Do you want to work in an energetic team that delivers an efficient and effective Payroll Service? Do you want to provide support and input into the organisations long term strategy? Are you looking for an opportunity that allows you to work from home for part of the week?
Due to an increased workload, our Client are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Payroll Manager who will ensure a high quality, comprehensive, effective and efficient Payroll service that ensures the timely payment of all employee remuneration, expenses and allowances in accordance with statutory requirements.
Job Purpose of the Payroll Manager:
- Be a senior manager responsible for a shared service payroll function
- Provide leadership to the Payroll team
- To be responsible for the management of the payroll Department
- To provide a cost effective, efficient and responsive payroll service
Key responsibilities for the Payroll Manager:
- Responsible for management and performance of the Payroll department
- Manage staff and financial resources
- To communicate complex payroll issues to stakeholders
- To ensure local pay scales and local pay elements are created, maintained and ended
- Develop, create and analyse reports
- Responsible for ensuring all BACS payments are run in a timely manner
- Investigating and analysing highly complex and conflicting information
- To ensure that all relevant monthly and annual reconciliations are carried out
Person Specification for the Payroll Manager:
- Working in Payroll at a senior level
- Experience of staff management
- High level analytical skills
- Flexible working
- Competitive hourly rate
If you believe that you are well-suited to this excellent opportunity which provides autonomy whist working in an experienced team, please apply. For additional information, please contact Adam Rouse at Sellick Partnership. The closing date for CVs is Friday 22nd July due to the urgent requirement of this role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.