Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
£33000 - £43000 per annum
4 months ago
Sellick Partnership are working in collaboration with an NHS organisation in Sunderland to appoint an experienced Payroll, Rewards and Benefits Manager. The Payroll Manager will work within an innovative Employee Services Department and contribute to the delivery of a wide range of transactional payroll services.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Payroll, Reward and Benefits Manager to make a real difference.
Used to adopting a right first time approach to pay and providing the very best customer service, you will be an experienced senior payroll professional with a proven track record in leading and delivering high volume, high quality NHS payrolls. Managing a Reward and Benefits Team of up to 18 staff, you will be responsible for payroll related services for 9,000+ staff and an annual gross payroll of around £265m. Most importantly you will be a compassionate, open minded and enthusiastic manager with the ability to lead, develop and engage with staff in an open and supportive manner and have a passion for creating a high performing and empowered team and delivering a really great customer experience.
- Overall leadership and delivery of all payroll, reward and benefits services to ensure staff are paid correctly in line with contractual terms and conditions.
- Management of the Reward and Benefits Team - including recruitment, appraisal, personal development, performance management, discipline and sickness absence.
- Ensuring the timely, cost effective and accurate production of payroll to comply with statutory regulations and requirements, e.g. HMRC, NHS Pension Scheme and Data Protection.
- Leading the development, monitoring and audit of cutting edge processes and service KPIs.
- Lead payroll specialist for the Healthcare Group, providing advice on highly complex and sensitive matters.
- Lead contact for system suppliers, e.g. ESR/IBM and for Audit.
- Service improvement lead for Reward and Benefits, developing and implementing new service models / processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness
My client is proud to be offering the successful candidate a comprehensive reward package:
- Flexitime / flexible working.
- Access to the NHS Pension Scheme
- Occupational Health and Wellbeing support and facilities including an on-site fully equipped staff gym, fast track physiotherapy, Health MOTs and carer support.
- Flu vaccination and other health screening inoculations
- Salary Sacrifice Schemes for Cars and Bikes
- Travel discounts
- NHS Discounts
- 24-hour confidential free staff counselling service, financial and legal advice
- On site Library and IT Suite
- Comprehensive leadership and management development programme
- Buying extra annual leave scheme
- Access to trade union membership
- Armed Forces Covenant Gold Employer Recognition Scheme Award
If you want to work for a company where their people that really count, their different perspectives, experiences, skills and backgrounds, which truly make a difference to patients, especially in delivering their vision of providing high quality, cost effective, safe and sustainable healthcare for the people they serve, with staff who are proud to recommend their services then please get in touch further information.
If you'd like to apply for this opportunity then please contact Helen Dodds at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.