£9 - £11 per hour
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Payroll Officer to join a well-known and growing Public Sector organisation in Northamptonshire. This temporary to permanent role is a fantastic opportunity to make a real difference and add value during a crucial time in the organisation's future.
Key Responsibilities of the Payroll Officer:
- Assist in providing an accurate and timely payroll service for all employees and pensioners
- Assist with the accurate calculation and recording of statutory and company payments
- Undertake necessary reconciliations ensuring that appropriate supporting documents are retained and signed off monthly
- Input both temporary and permanent salary variations into the computerised payroll system
- Verify and create third party payments in relation to deductions taken from salary
- Deal with queries from both internal and external sources in relation to PAYE/NI together with any other payroll related items
The successful Payroll & Pensions Officer will:
- Have previous experience of working in a busy payroll environment
- Have knowledge of PAYE, NIC and requirements/legislation relating to payroll
- Have strong Microsoft Office skills as well as some financial systems experience
- Have excellent communications skills and attention to detail
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + statutory
- Access to Local Government Pension Scheme on completion of temporary contract
- Continued career progression to permanent
For further information or for a confidential discussion, please get in touch with Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.