Bolton, Greater Manchester
£28000 - £30000 per annum
7 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting a Payroll Officer to join a growing organisation on a permanent basis.
This is a brand new position in the company and a chance for you to make the role your own. The business has gone from strength to strength and are developing all departments. This exciting new opportunity will report into a forward thinking Group Finance Manager.
Responsibilities of the Payroll Officer
- To take complete responsibility to produce an accurate and timely payroll for the group
- Collate and distribute timesheets for direct employees and subcontractors to ensure smooth processing of the end to end, weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll
- Be the primary driver for process improvements & control within payroll
- Process any new started and leaver within the organisation
- Ensure all payments are met with regards to BACS Salary Payments and Pension Contributions
- Assist with the production and distribution of management reports
- Timely dealing with any payroll queries
The Payroll Officer
- It is essential that the successful Payroll Officer has proven payroll experience
- Strong computer skills are required, specifically Microsoft Excel and Sage
- Have a solid understanding of payroll statutory requirements and be a confident communicator
If you or anyone you know has the skills required for this Payroll Officer vacancy, please sned your CV today.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.