£22000 - £24000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting a Payroll Officer to join a rapidly expanding UK wide organisation on a permanent basis. Our client is a market leader in their field of manufacturing and following a recent restructure within the business, this dynamic organisation have gone from strength to strength and are developing all areas. This exciting new opportunity will report into a forward thinking Finance Director and take full responsibility for the payroll of the organisation.
Responsibilities of the Payroll Officer
* Take sole responsibility for the processing of end-to-end payroll for 230 employees
* Manage the organisation of weekly, fortnightly and monthly payments, including processing of all statutory, SSP, SMP and SPP payments
* Reconcile weekly timesheets and handle the input of overtime and bonus payments
* Process any new started and leaver within the organisation
* Ensure all payments are met with regards to BACS Salary Payments and Pension Contributions
* Assist the wider finance department with any ad-hoc tasks, including inputting of invoices for the purchase ledger or dealing with any queries related to sales ledger
* Assist with the production and distribution of management reports
* Ensure knowledge is up to date with regards to HMRC requirements and procedures
The Ideal Payroll Officer
It is essential that the successful Payroll Officer has proven payroll experience, particularly in processing payroll for an entire organisation, or large number of employees. Exposure to a wider finance function and understanding of the roles of the purchase and sales ledger is required, as is strong computer skills, specifically Microsoft Excel. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of payroll statutory requirements and be a confident communicator.
If you or anyone you know has the requisite skills or experience for this Payroll Officer vacancy, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.