£20000 - £24000 per annum + DOE
3 months ago
Due to an exciting period of growth, a well-established business in Liverpool is currently looking to appoint a Payroll Officer on a permanent basis to join their dynamic and growing finance team.
As Payroll Officer, you will work alongisde the Payroll Manager and be responsible for:
- Being the main point of contact for all payroll related queries
- Processing weekly and month payroll from start to end
- Investigating and resolving payroll queries
- Processing starters and finishers
- Ensuring all salaries, allowances and deductions are processed accurately in the given timescales
- Monitoring expense claims
As Payroll Officer you will have the following skill set:
- Strong payroll experience with recent experience working in a sole Payroll Officer position
- Strong and recent experience working with Sage Payroll
- Excellent communications skills with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong attention to detail
- Great problem solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot issues and take prompt corrective actions
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Payroll Officer to join a company with a fast-paced culture.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Payroll Officer role, please apply now, or contact Alice Cresswell-Hogg at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.